Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Life is the biggest teacher ..

Life has taught me many lessons and I realised the importance of most of them only after I got married... being from a traditional marwari family I was aware of what I could possibly be able to do once I got married.. thankfully Anand does not carry a typical marwari mindset ... which is why I can have my free will in most situations at home .. I studied as well as worked after marriage which gave me immense satisfaction and I realised that if I am able to convince my true motive to my in laws there would be no resistance from their end for me to do what I will to.

Mahi came as a blessing after 2 and half years of marriage .. now my sole priority remains Mahi and her upbringing in the best possible way .. I dont want to leave any loopholes in there .. she is an active child and I am sure to learn more as and how I nurture her ..


Today I am too busy to think of anything other my chore but I promise to my self to bring out my true potentials one day and make everyone around me proud ...

cheers !!

1 comment:

Issi said...

Hello :o) thank you for your visiting in my blog. I can try teach you paint. Im painting in watercolor.
You have a beautiful baby, wonderful :o)
Best Wishes
Issi :o)